- Workshops & Seminars
- Hand in Hand with the Institutes
- Video Art
- Visual Arts & Design
- Comedy theater/Pantomime
- Street Art
- Educational Program
Why choose us
because we are YOUR “Ariadne’s Clue” (*) to living in Greece
- We offer continuous personal contact
- We check personally all the facilities we recommend to foreigners in Greece
- We provide telephone support after active service, which will facilitate your settling down in Athens.
- We meet you in person ,so we get to know your individual needs
- Our ex-pat assistance is customized and, last but not least ,you will learn about Greece from Greeks.
(*) Did you know the expression “Ariadne’s clue” ?
Well, Ariadne was King Minos`of Crete daughter who fell in love with Theseus the son of the king of Athens, Aegeas. Prince Theseus went to Crete to kill the Minotaur who had killed lots of Athens’ finest young men and women. This happened as a penalty from Crete to Athens after the Athenians had lost a war. According to this penalty, Athenians had to send every nine years 14 of their finest young people (seven boys and seven girls) to Crete to be eaten by the Minotaur. Many had tried to kill the monster, but in vain because he was hiding in the Labyrinth and there was no way out of it. Ariadne gave Theseus a ball of string, he tied one end at the entrance and took it with him. So, after killing the Minotaur he was able to find his way out and save himself and the other young people. He left the expression “Ariadne’s clue” for us to use when…we have no clue!!